Fans

Saturday, June 4, 2011

CVS Haul 6/1/11

So I've been watching DulceCandy87 for a while now on YOUTUBE. Well she has done so many CVS Hauls that have impressed me that I've been debating for a long while now if I should do one or not. Well after work on Weds 6/1/11 around 5pm I woke up after a nap jumped out of bed and made a Beauty Run. I got to CVS on 54th ave n, not near my home but it was the one I wanted to hit up. I walked in and didn't expect to see 75% stickers all over beauty stuff. Once I realized what the stickers meant (75% off items with the stickers on them) I quickly looked for a basket then said forget the basket I have two arms... 40 mins later I left with a Revlon Mineral Face powder, Revlon Fabulash mascara, Rimmel LashMAXXX mascara, two Rimmel Lasting Finish nail polishes, three Sally Hansen HD nail polishes, a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, and a Confetti Long Wear nail polish. I spent only a total of $20.71!! The face powder alone was suppose to be $13.99....(sigh) I can't resist a sale or coupons! My receipt says I saved $52.15, I don't know about anyone else but I have three handbags on my have to have list so that savings is going towards a bag on my list. I will post pics later of the items and my receipt but if you have a CVS nearby stop by and check it out from time to time the savings are crazy cool and plus I heard you can save your CVS bucks to buy GIFTCARDS that they sell there (Visa, Amex, ect.). Happy sales finding, good luck and don't be afraid to let me know of sales that you think are worth while! :)


-Mel_VillianAss

No comments:

Post a Comment