Fans

Saturday, September 22, 2012

ELF Polish Fall 2012

By the time I located the display in Target most of the colors were taken. I saw many pretty colors there some nudes, taupes, reds, golds and lots of glitter mixes. I've never used ELF polish before so to be safe I bought four. There were no names for these awesome colors but I grabbed two for swatching and two exacts for possibly a giveaway. Well here are the two I bought. They came in 7ml bottles with a reptile print on the cap and it has a standard brush but cap stem is short. A dark green with very fine silver glitters is swatched and I also got a dark  purple with fine purple and blue glitters. Two coats is great coverage, this stuff dries fast hardly any wait time between coats. There is a peculiar odor but hey its's polish. For $2 a bottle I am loving these polishes. Also I think its purse friendly, small easy to travel with and stylish. I would definitely buy more colors.








No comments:

Post a Comment