Fans

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Manis... how often do you change your's?

Gave myself a very detailed cuticle treatment on Tuesday then rocked Sinfulcolors Chromes for two days. Naked nails today except for a swatch of Ulta's Diva, a sheer pink with round holo glitters. I have now felt like I molested my Whimsical bottle from grabbing, twirling, and just holding it multiple times. I am so in love with this creme based polish with awesome sky blue and pink hex and circle glitters. I want a Whimsical mani so bad but I would hate to damage it or ruin it in a short period of time (I have nail clients lined up for the next few days). Le sigh for real... loving this color and polish. I will fight myself for the remainder of the night to see if I can get myself to open this new bottle of Whimsical. My sister also says I'm such a "nail tech", I have different looking nails nearly daily and hardly have two matching hands. Monday I was rocking the chrome mani on my left hand and the sailor inspired look on my right. Well I will post a mani pic by tomorrow even though I have no idea what I want to wear on my nails yet. Also I'm waiting on my Zoya Zang Toi package!! :/




This policy is valid from 21 June 2011 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner's. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment