Fans

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Where I buy Color Club...

Okay there's been so many questions, well I will try to point you in the right direction, again I said try. I recently got Color Club Winter Affair Duo for $3.99. I didn't think it was a big deal till my Instagram pic was commented on and also a few direct messages. Well I got this set at TJMaxx for $3.99. Sally's has it for $8 is what I've been told, also unsure if that is potter bottle or a set. Color Club has been coming out with so many fun sets that I signed up for emails f Ron their site about deals and what nots. While doing that I then checked out sets on the site. The same duo I got us going for $10 on their site... Okay I got a deal for sure. My local suppliers are also carrying more Color Club polishes so I hope to have a go to for Color Club in the near future. At Premiere Orlando I sort of staked out at their stand both days lol. For now I will keep seeking deals at TJ Maxx & Ross. Unless otherwise stated all of my Color Clubs will come from those two stores because I can't stomach paying Sally that much for a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment