Fans

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nail art/looks contest!! The Great Gatsby Inspired.

All looks are welcomed (detailed portraits or colors and embellishments that reminds you of this story of love, betrayal, & jazz). This contest will be open to everyone with an address. Submit entries via my Facebook wall or @thewittynailist on Instagram, by doing so you are allowing me to post your entry on Facebook (2 looks Max per person) publicly for likes. Most likes will go into a final voting round (a handful of make up/Nail lovers I know & trust) will help me choose winners. **Now minor details: pic of one hand holding a "tag" or card saying "thegreatgatsbycontest" with your look.

Submissions will be accepted May 2-May 19! Likes/votes will be May 20-25. Prize(s) will be shipped May 31st.

All prizes were picked out and purchased by me out of my own pocket. This is suppose to be fun for everyone, pls no negative comments on any of the submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment