Fans

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Your momma's polish-remover-in-a-tub revamped!

You may have seen these jars of removers growing up and even hated them. Well I have now grown to love these! For personal use and convenience these tubs have become "life savers". I no longer have to mess with cotton balls or damage miscellaneous surfaces because of where I place my acetone drenched cotton balls. I got this remover tub from CVS for under $4. The inner is now filled with plastic/rubber for finger insertion instead of the sponge thingy like back in the 80s (when I first saw one). This does dry my hands/fingers but it gets the job done quick and easy. I change my polish daily so this really helps me out. I didn't see other selections on remover liquids (acetone free and so on) so I bought the 100% acetone one. It claims to remove glitter with ease....we shall see. I will be keeping this tub for a while (till it gets gross) you can dump out the old liquid and fill it with new remover. Which I will do! :) yay for more polish changes with ease!! This is especially good for swatching days.

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared
    to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Check out my page - Pure Raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete